Muller Veterinary Hospital was established in 1957 by George Muller, who was one of the “founding fathers” in the field of Veterinary Dermatology. The original site of the practice was on Main Street, and after a move in 1980, we relocated back to North Main Street in July 2010. We are very proud that we have remained a privately owned practice as well as American Animal Hospital Association accredited for over 50 years.
Over the years, we have been fortunate to have loyal clients who have expressed their trust in our staff at Muller Veterinary Hospital. It has been our goal to provide the highest standard of care for all of our patients. We strive to enhance the health and well-being of your pet and do so with respect, honesty and compassion. We commit ourselves to building lasting relationships and we will continually inspire the extraordinary bond between humans and animals. We welcome your input regarding your visits, and will always make time to answer any questions.
We are a dedicated team that takes pride in maintaining our high standard of care through a lifelong commitment to continuous improvement of our professional knowledge. At Muller Veterinary Hospital it is our goal to educate you, our client, so that you will be more confident in making health care choices for your pet. We currently have four doctors available for appointments and we are accepting new patients. Our doctors work hand in hand, so if at any time you cannot see your doctor of choice, you can feel confident that the quality of care will remain consistent. Our doctors are also members of the following veterinary associations:
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- International Veterinary Academy of Pain Management
- American Association of Rehabilitation Veterinarians
- American Animal Hospital Association
- California Veterinary Medical Association
- Contra Costa Veterinary Medical Association
We will strive to earn the trust of our patients and clients by:
- Providing individual, compassionate care to each pet;
- Offering supportive communication with each client;
- Continually educating our doctors and staff;
- Maintaining a connection to our community, and;
- Forging long-term relationships that pass through generations.
Muller Veterinary Hospital is dedicated to the heart of veterinary medicine.